This course is designed to provide collaboration engineers with the knowledge and skills required to implement a complete Cisco TelePresence solution, including TelePresence endpoints and the integration of on premise with cloud and meeting solutions and management software. At the end of the courses students will have a good understanding of Cisco business TelePresence solutions and be able to implement and troubleshoot basic and advanced TelePresence network solutions.
Cisco Channel Partners delivering video solutions.
Completion of CCNA Collaboration - CICD and CIVND2
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define Cisco Business TelePresence Solutions components and architectures
- Implement Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (Expressway) for basic and advanced video networks
- Implement Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Configure Cisco Meeting Server Features
- Define integration of Cisco Collaboration Premise Solutions with Cisco Cloud, including Cisco Spark, Cisco Spark Hybrid, and WebEx
Module 1: Advanced Cisco Expressway Features
Module 2: Advanced Cisco Meeting Server Features
Module 3:: Cisco Collaboration Meeting Room Solutions with Cisco TelePresence Server
Module 4: Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Solution
Module 5: Cisco Cloud Solutions – WebEx and Spark
Module 6: Cisco TelePresence Content Server (Optional Module)