As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Operations is a role-based course and is designed for Docker Operations teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. The course covers in-depth core advanced features of Docker EE and best practices to apply these features at scale with enterprise workloads.
IT professionals with an operations or system administration background who have already attended Docker Fundamentals or have equivalent experience, desiring to understand designing, deploying and managing Docker containers at scale in an enterprise environment.
Familiarity with Linux command line.
- Introduction to Docker Enterprise Edition
- Universal Control Plane
- User Management and Access Control
- UCP Orchestration
- Container Network Operations
- Application Health and Readiness Checks
- Platform Security
- Docker Trusted Registry
- DTR Organizations and Teams
- Content Trust
- Image Security Scanning
- Repository Automation
- Image Management
- Operations Signature Assignment
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Identify the key features of UCP and DTR.
- Build a complete, basic software supply chain using UCP and DTR that includes CI/CD, content trust, and image scanning.
- Describe the methodological differences between managing containers and managing virtual machines.
- Deploy applications on Swarm or Kubernetes orchestrators via UCP.