As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Operations is a role-based course and is designed for Docker Operations teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. The course covers in-depth core advanced features of Docker EE and best practices to apply these features at scale with enterprise workloads.
IT professionals with an operations or system administration background who have already attended Docker Fundamentals or have equivalent experience, desiring to understand designing, deploying and managing Docker containers at scale in an enterprise environment.
Familiarity with Linux command line.
- Introduction to Docker Datacenter
- UCP Architecture
- UCP Networking
- UCP Role-based Access Control
- Secrets Management
- Monitoring and Recovery
- UCP Health Check
- DTR Overview
- DTR Organizations and Teams
- Content Trust
- Image Scanning
- Repository Automation
- Image Caching
- DTR Troubleshooting
- Designing a DDC Deployment
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Identify the key features of UCP and DTR.
- Build a complete, basic software supply chain using UCP and DTR that includes CI/CD, content trust, and image scanning.
- Describe the methodological differences between managing containers and managing virtual machines.
- Deploy applications on Swarm or Kubernetes orchestrators via UCP.