This course covers Remote Copy, System Reporter, AdaptiveOptimization, and Peer Motion. Additional topics include bestpractices: performance, cost, and high availability along withthe new EVA to HPE 3PAR Online Migration feature. Hands-on lab exercises help illustrate the concepts learned.
The two-day course is 50% lecture and 50% hands-on labs using HPE 3PAR arrays. In some cases students will partner with other students for hands-on labs.
- Managing HPE 3PAR Disk Arrays (HK902S) or
- An understanding of HPE 3PAR disk array concepts (CPG, VV, VLUN)
- Operating system administration training/experience and
- SAN and storage technologies training/experience
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.
HPE 3PAR administrators who desire additional training on morefeatures and concepts of the HPE 3PAR disk array.
At the conclusion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the difference between Synchronous, Periodic Asynchronous, and Synchronous Long Distance (SLD) modes
- Perform a failover of a Remote Copy Group (RCG)
- Use Management Console 4.3 GUI and the CLI to manage Remote Copy
- Use System Reporter quick reports, custom reports, and scheduled reports
- Configure email alerts in System Reporter
- Set up an Adaptive Optimization (AO) configuration
- Know how SSDs, Fibre Channel (FC), SAS (FC – Fast Class) and Near-Line (NL) drives fit into an AO tiered storage solution
- Use the AO reports in System Reporter and the new AO reports inManagement Console 4.3
- Describe RAID impact on overall performance, cost, and availability
- Understand the HP 3PAR caching algorithms
- Use the CLI stat commands for troubleshooting HP 3PARperformance issues
- Use the System Tuner capabilities
- Administrate a Peer Motion configuration