Implement an end-to-end solution for e-commerce that is based on Azure App Services, Azure Active Directory, and Visual Studio Online. Attendees will ensure the solution is PCI-compliant, and appropriate security measures are put into place for both on-prem and public access scenarios.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
Students will be better able to deploy and configure Azure Web Apps and associated services. In addition,
- Configure web apps for authentication with Azure AD
- Instrument and load-test the application with App Insights
- Automate backend services using Cloud Services and Logic Apps
Module 1: Whiteboard Design - Modern Cloud Apps
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Labs - Modern Cloud Apps
- Proof of concept deployment
- Identity and security
- Enable Azure B2C for customer site
- Enabling Telemetry with Application Insights
- Automating backend processes