Creating Microservices with Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes (DO292) introduces you to three runtimes: WildFly Swarm, Vert.x, and Spring Boot. This course is an intensive, hands-on programming experience in which you will develop multiple microservices using the three runtimes and deploy them on a Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform cluster.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 7.5 and OpenShift Container Platform 3.9.
Like members of many organizations, you may be interested in or are already employing microservice architectures. We have introduced solutions to ease the on-ramp for the creation and deployment of microservices through its developer programs and Red Hat® OpenShift Application Runtimes.
Course content summary
- Deploy microservices with WildFly Swarm.
- Deploy microservices with Vert.x.
- Deploy microservices with Spring Boot.
- Develop an API gateway.
- Implement fault tolerance with Hystrix.
- Have completed Red Hat Application Development I: Implementing Microservice Architectures (JB283), or demonstrate equivalent experience with microservice architecture
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or higher is helpful, for navigation and usage of the command line
- Being a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development, completing Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications (DO288), or experiencing developing and deploying containerized applications to an OpenShift cluster
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.
Deploy microservices to an OpenShift cluster
Deploy an application based on a microservice architecture to an OpenShift cluster.
Deploy microservices with the WildFly Swarm runtime
Develop and deploy a microservice using the WildFly Swarm runtime.
Develop microservices with the Vert.x runtime
Develop and deploy a microservice using the Vert.x runtime.
Develop microservices with the Spring Boot runtime
Develop and deploy a microservice using the Spring Boot runtime.
Develop an API gateway
Develop and deploy an API gateway using the WildFly Swarm runtime.
Implement fault tolerance with Hystrix
Administer fault tolerance in a series of microservices using the Hystrix libraries.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist.
- Java application developers interested in employing microservices architectures
- Software architects interested in creating and deploying microservices